Thursday, May 28, 2009

Interesting News


The game is nearly refubrished. What is interesting - I did find just nearby a place, where I can make all the board pieces / tokens in the exact way I need them. It was quite funny, since it took me some time to find company... and when I found it is something like 2 km's away from the place where I live. Now I'm negotiating with the producer on - what can he produce and what will be the price. I will anyway take those, but I'm interested in - how much will it cost. Second thing is - on BGG I did put the vector map of Star Trader that I did produce. And I know - already some people did reuse it. But wait until I will prepare the XXI century Star Trader :) In the meantime - I have an idea already on two games of my own. First one - a space adventure but of unknown nature for the moment. Most probably - discovering new space system. And the second is pretty much related to my work... In this game players would become team managers responsible for executing projects. I already have some ideas, some engine idea... but that is still to be written. I should have this soon I hope. Still - for the moment, I'm thrilled with the reedition, especially when I think of additional plantes to be incorporated (two).

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek