Saturday, March 14, 2009

Enjoyfull night

What can I say - lately together with my wife quite every Friday we are trying to visit MisHa's "BANG!". What could I say - a great way to meet and to try out different games. This time (as far as I can remember) we played: Agricola, Puerto Rico, Bang, Tigris & Euphrates and Warcraft Board Game. What I've learned, is that MisHa is also developing a board game and that can result in some good ideas. Additionally - I did dig up some old resources - board for "Gwiezdny Kupiec" that I would have to finish up plus my concept - karP I RACIczki (which could be translated to English something like - tiPI - RAT EScape) that is in mind and resulted in developing some new techniques. As to rate what we played. My view on this is still the same: Agricola ROX. Additionally - my wife did enjoy it (after having some "why didn't you tell me") catching the point somewhere in the middle of the game. T&E was also quite fun, but a bit random. With Bang - well.. I did not play it, as well as did not PR. WBG was interesting (since it was quite new to all) but appeared to be again - not well balanced. We decided on additional rules: 'home' mines do produce only one token per peon, but never deplete and upgrades cost 6w and 6g. Additionally - on 4 player board... we said the win will be at 12 victory points. Well... after I think 2 battles the game was over :) Anyway - a very good one evenig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek