Monday, March 30, 2009

Refubrished GK Game Board

Well... it took me some time since last post. So the current status is as follows. A lot of tokens are now purchased. I mean - a real lot of tokens. I hope to use them not only in this game, but in others as well. In total - around 1.5k of tokens made of glass jewelery like tokens. In different sizes, different shapes, different colors. At first I did consider to take wooden ones, but seems - the variety is not really sufficient. This is why I went with glass ones. In some time - I will also need some additional ones that are already considered.
And that is of course not the only thing. What you can see is the player board, that will be the future one with the use of tokens. When I did summarize - now I need to find good printing shop, where I will be able to print out round tokens for some other stuff. In the meantime - additional changes will be applied to the reference cards (aa... yes, those are also already created) that will describe different 'tokens'. And the last thing. I can perfectly remember, that most frustrating thing about this game was, that each time game was moved (either way - accidentally / deliberately) probably something like 30-70% of tokens were misplaced. To prevent this from happening, board above should be prepared in a way, that tokens will fit into special 'holes'. For the moment I'm considering PLEXA, but if that will not work - I will use maybe some special paper. Soon I will also produce cards for the agents... but I've never considered this as first thing to do. Impressive? Well - I hope to deploy all together by end of April. We'll see. Ps. When I'll receive tokens - I'll give those a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek