Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I was extremely happy with BoardGameCrafter - I still am. Unfortunately all parts together including the pawns to make trading notation... is just expensive. To be more specific - game costs 51 while shipping costs 41 to EU and a total of more than 90$. For me - that is bit too much. I will rather now - delete the pawns and ask my colleague from US to purchase it and have a look - how it worked. As per myself - I will have to print it all on my own. There are a lot of printing press facilities around the City. Where I'm concerned back again - how to make the trading notation... I will probably go back to the 'wooden' box idea. On the other hand - I still need to have 'quantitive' tokens. Plan is to have a 'multi' purchase deal.. or use the coins. As said - always - wood is much nicer than coins. On that one - I'm awaiting on feedback from some 'wood' crafters. In the meantime - I will put all the boards and cards to the format acceptable by printing press. In BGC it would cost 21$ - let's see how it works with a printing press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek