Sunday, November 1, 2009

Something completed!

Well - "This is it!". A lot has changed since last posts, since last updates. Now - work has been completed to the point, where it is ready for testing. How - you could ask? That was a bit like a present. Going through BoardGameGeek I did encounter GameCrafter service. Basically - this service allows you to put your game together with elements they propose. It includes boards, pawns, tokens, instructions, cards and more. Said that - last weeks I was completing all the elements to 'fit' what 'BoardCrafter' requires. It was quite a job if you consider that I still have something like private life (aha - I started running, that is extremely addictive - for the moment :) I'm something 6min/km - a lot to improve :) ). Still - was completed. The way it will look is shown on BGG image that is shown below. Actually - the cost for all boards and cards is not extremely huge - around 25$. The large part comes with plastic pawns and rings, that will be used to note down transactions. And that is another 25$. I think - that the best way will be to put it as 'two' separate modules for the same game. After purchasing the game - player will still have to print and add some stickers, that couldn't be added to the GameCrafter edition. Now - what's left :) simple - order and see how it looks in reality. Honestly ;-) I can't wait. And rather it will not be how it looks but how it plays. By the way :) Thumbs up for pictures are highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek