Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cooperation !

I wanted this to be a separate post. Image enclosed in this post is something created by Mike who's nick is Dathkadan. You can view Mike's profile and works on BoardGame geek - http://boardgamegeek.com/. Mike's works are really amazing. Now imagine - using the mechanics I did propose - Mike will recreate StarTrader boards, this time in more structured, proffesional way. And having a look at creations Mike did before - well, I can imagine it will be a very good piece of work. Hopefully - this will all work fine at the end. And let's be honest - I always knew that the GFX will be not the strongest in my designs. Hopefully - I will learn something. And maybe - will create alliance for board games creation? Who knows... anyways - I'm thrilled. Mike - if you are reading this - thanks again! Let's see how star trader will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek