Thursday, May 27, 2010

Work, work, work...

"Long time, no speak" paraphrasing Yoda :) Well, I'm proudly presenting card, that represents one of the ships in Star Trader. I'm around 80-90% complete. When it is done... - than there will be results.
Now - innovation. I'm just trying to check, how efficient it will be to use 3D Printed dices. Those will be quite expensive - around 1$ per piece if purchased in bulk orders... I'm not sure if it will scale. Still - first I will have a 'prototype' created and than - will consider for further usage. Of course - that will be presented here with the model and the result. Cheers!
And a present for you - some images, that represent current work status around StarTrader - all by courtesy of BoardGameGeek: Space ship, gaming board, opportunity card 1, opportunity card 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek