Friday, August 7, 2009

Trade in box

Initialy my idea was to set up separate 'tokens' for each action possible. That in fact would create dozens of wooden rounds. Aditionally - it would be a bit complicated to set this up. Now - as a remedy for that - another idea jumped into my mind. Why not using dices? Those do fit perfectly - one action is to buy or sell - first dice, second stands for planet considered in trade, third one is to show the trade good, while fourth and fifth are representing proposed price. All together in a wooden box.The form of the wooden box could be as shown on the picture... but not necessary. I think that it might be good to set up a big trade boxes per player, that would allow multiple trades. Ideal size of a dice will be 8/10 mm.Having this size will allow relatively simple, clear and - easy to hide from opponents setup. If I'm lucky - I might have this done during the weekend. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My recently played games: My profile on BoardGameGeek